Aries: Infant's Moon
March – April
- Tarot: The Fool
- Herbs: broom, yellow dock, Irish moss
- Colors: pale green, red-violet
- Stones: aquamarine; bloodstone, fluorite
- Animals: cougar, hedgehog, boar
- Goddesses: Astarte, Minerva, Luna, Artemis
- Medicine: burst of new energy; growing, exploring, learning; inner child work; new beginnings; balance of light and dark; Ostara: Spring Equinox
I love the March moon cycle... as we approach Spring this is a time shuffle off our winter skins and begin to plant new dream seeds. Inspiration and energy pick up momentum.
A lot of people ask me what the Seed Moon is referring to... the Full Moon? New Moon? Both? There are varying opinions, but from my experience working with lunar patterns for years now, this is the essence of the whole Moon cycle from New moon to New moon. The energy can definitely feel more potent during the New or Full moons, or even the quarters, but the energy is present throughout.
Also keep in mind, this is only one name for this moon... many different cultures and traditions have different names due to different events culturally and environmentally. I personally resonate with the Seed Moon the most, so research and work with what best fits you.
This Seed Moon cycle is special too because a Black Moon is occurring on 3/30. A Black Moon occurs when two New Moons are in one month's time. To me this means plant BIG dream seeds this month!
What does your spiritual garden look like? What is growing? What needs weeding?
When needs planting?